Are you an organising freak? Love getting things done efficiently? Nokia Calendar is your friend. Much of the action has recently been on MyE63 but today, we'd like to look at the Calendar for Nokia PC Suite. In one word, it's awesome! The recent update to Nokia PC suite was already mentioned here but we didn't do justice to the features of the in built Calendar.
- Views - You can view the calendar in a monthly screen, weekly screen or a day overview screen. Just like Google Calendar, they also have an Agenda view (called List view in Nokia Calendar) which allows you to see all your appointments line by line. This is especially useful to
- Duration Selection - If the appointment that you are adding runs for for a certain length, you can select the timeslots that the appointment will take up and press enter to add details of the meeting. eg In the 7 day view, select 4 timeslots in a row to create a meeting 2 hours long.
- Double-click to edit - To add or edit any entries, just double click the date or timeslot and the details screen will pop up for a new appointment.
- Immediate update to phone - As soon as you are finished with your update and you save the entry, it is now in your phone. Saves a lot of thumb work entering new meetings etc via PC suite.
- Sort calendar entries - In the list view you can also even sort calendar entries by appointment type, subject, location, description, start date, end date, alarm state, alarm time or even whether the entry recurs.