- Automatically lock my computer when I walk away from it.
- Control my computer's media player with my phone (change track, browse files, pause, play etc).
- See on my computer screen what number is calling my mobile phone
- Control a Powerpoint presentation
- View the next slide for the Powerpoint presentation
- Show a countdown of how long I have left for my presentation
- Move my mouse around on your screen from my mobile
- Shut down my computer from my phone
- Automatically pause my music coming from my computer while I answer a call
- Mute computer volume and then unmute when I hang up
AND Control all the above via bluetooth OR my wireless network!
The two outstanding features of this program for me is the fact that you can lock your computer by walking out of range of bluetooth from your computer. Once you wander away beyond the bluetooth wireless radius of 10m, the computer senses that it has lost connection with your phone and realises that this means it should lock up. Try do that with your car central locking system!!
The other outstanding feature is that you dont need to use bluetooth to connect your phone to the computer. You can use the wireless network in your house/office and connect to your phone through that! This means that if you have a network set up, and you wander away beyond your 10m radius for bluetooth, you can still shut down your computer or turn up the volume on your computer so that you can hear your music from another room. This program is definitely worth looking at if you are a gadget savvy E65 user that I assume most people are on here.