This is a money hack for Australian readers. As mentioned in a previous post, THREE is offering the Nokia E65 for free @ $29/month. Apart from that being an awesome deal, you can get an additional $74 back by doing the following:
- Sign up to MoneyBackCo and then click through to THREE. This will get you $24 cash back when you sign up to ANY $29 cap plan like the E65! If you sign up for mobile broadband as well, you will get $20 cash back.
- When you sign up online, you also get $50 credited to your bill on top of your cap.
- 3% off purchases from Dell
- 3% off purchases or Apple online store,
- $21 cash back from Virgin Mobile Australia
- $40 cash back for signing up to Bankwest Telenet saver
- $25 cash back for signing up for 2 weeks free DVD rental from Quickflix
- 5% off your purchase from Dealsdirect.com.au