Nokia E65 & E Series Tips Tricks and Reviews

Thursday, February 7, 2008

Turn your phone into a WIFI Hotspot!

Ever wanted to connect your laptop to the internet using your mobile phone's internet connection? I have. I always wondered whether it was possible. Now it's possible with this program, JoikuSpot Light Beta. I found out about this program through an article on LifeHacker "Turn your Nokia Phone into a WI-FI hotspot".

I've uploaded the program to my phone but havent tried it out yet. Best of all, this program is FREE. We like free.. and if you don't have internet on your phone, remember you can always find a free wifi hotspot. See this post.

Warning:
Just remember that you should only share your internet connection if you have a sufficiently big enough data plan with your mobile.

Digg this

No comments:

Post a Comment